Welcome to NYAAS




The History of NYAAS

     In response to the growing demand for allergy treatment, many hospitals in New York City opened their own allergy clinics and The Association of Allergy Clinics of Greater New York was formed in the winter of 1937.  The Association was very selective, only accepting member from clinics whose facilities, personnel and procedures fulfilled the requirements established by the Society for the Study of Asthma and Allied Diseases and the Association for the Study of Allergy.  The original, thirteen founding member clinics included Roosevelt Hospital, Post-Graduate Hospital, French Hospital, Saint Luke’s Hospital, Brooklyn Jewish Hospital, New York Hospital, Gouverneur Hospital, Beth Israel Hospital, Lebanon, Sydenham Hospital, Bellevue Hospital, Midtown Hospital and The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary.





Warning: browser cookies disabled. Please enable them to use this website.

Donation

* Mandatory fields
*First name
*Last name
*e-Mail
*Office Phone Number
Office Fax Number
*Amount ($USD)
Comment

Security check

* Code
 
Type the 6 characters you see in the picture
Captcha code image
Hear the code Try another code
  • Home
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software